"Dedicated to Conservation and the Bass Fishermen of New Mexico"
Please Join Us. For information on clubs in your area, send an email to
We are just under two weeks away from the Possum Kingdom tournaments (March 6 &7) and I wanted to send out some reminders.
1. In order to fish these tournaments you need to be an active member in a New Mexico B.A.S.S. Nation club. This means you need to have your state and national dues paid. These payments will NOT be taken at the tournament. I would suggest you check with your club's President or Director before you show up at the tournament to make sure you are good to go.
2. Paypal invoices will be sent out on 2/21/2021 to all current active members. These invoices will have detailed instructions on how much to pay whether you're a boater or non-boater and if you choose to enter for big bass.You do not need a Paypal Account, just click the link, READ the INSTRUCTIONS, and pay.
3. The deadline to pay via Paypal will be Wednesday the 3rd of March at noon (3/3/2021), after that a late Fee of $10 dollars per tournament will apply. ($20 if fishing both days).
4. Should you qualify for the state team, be prepared to make a commitment to fish the Central Regional tournament to be held at Milford Lake, Junction City, KS, April 21-23, 2021 (off limits 4/4 thru 4/17). If you can’t make the commitment be ready to let me know so that we can go down the list. Just something to start thinking about!
6. Registration as previously stated is at Possum Hollow Restaurant & Lodge located at 4801 Possum Hollow Rd, Graham, TX 76450 ( This will also be the location of weigh-ins and blast off)